Work with Me
I hear you…
- you want to feel better.
- you want to have more energy.
- you have so many others that rely of you for nourishment.
- you have tried everything and you are all out of ideas.
- You are overwhelmed with all the conflicting information you have read about health and nutrition.
- you start out with a green smoothie, by lunch you are too busy and don’t have a plan so you skip it, and then at 3:00 you are starving so you make something fast and easy, leaving you feeling like crap so you throw in the towel and order take-out for dinner.
- you want to cringe when you think about wearing anything other than yoga pants.
- you want to show up as the best version of yourself feeling vibrant and beautiful, but you just don’t know how.
I help my clients determine what foods that make them feel their best.
Our programs focus on bio-individuality and are all about creating long-lasting lifestyle changes for women who realize that they can’t pour from an empty cup.
They are specifically designed:
For women who have great responsibility to nourish others, but are ready to put on their own oxygen mask first.
For women who want to learn to cook.
For women who want to learn to fish, rather than have the fish bought and prepared for them.
For women who realize that they can’t give what they don’t have.
For women who are ready to leave excuses, resistance and limiting beliefs at the curb (don’t worry I will help you… we will do it together.)
For women who have tried everything and know the answer is not a quick fix.
For women who know it’s not a one size fits all world.
For women who love to think and live outside the box.
For women who want to dig deep and work hard.
It’s not easy…
But it is possible…and I am living proof.
I help my clients determine which foods and lifestyle choices that make them feel their best.
I help them create action plans to ensure these foods and are easy and accessible.
I help them incorporate exercise and lifestyle practices that allow them to feel the best they have ever felt.
- Do you find yourself saying, “I know what to eat, I just don’t do it.”
- Or “I know I should exercise more, but I have a hard time finding the time and energy.”
- OR: I wish I had the courage and the confidence to do ______________ (fill in the blank: run a 10k, a half marathon, take a trip to Costa Rica, apply for a new job that pays you your worth and brings you joy.)
What’s holding you back?
With my love and support, together we will tackle these obstacles and over come them thru self-reflection, accountability and action steps.
You deserve to feel amazing. You deserve to feel strong. You deserve to be the optimal version of yourself.
Don’t know what she looks or feels like? No worries, we will find her together… She’s in there. She’s just hiding behind extra weight and stories she’s been told or continues to tell herself.
Why not you? It’s time to accept yourself exactly as you are and move forward with all your innate gifts and shine.