- 1 Cup Butter Grass fed is best
- 1/2 Cup Sugar I use 1/4 cup coconut sugar and 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 Egg yolks Pastured eggs are best
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups GF Flour Mix
- Dash Sea salt
- Jam of choice
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and salt.
- Mix well.
- Chill dough for 30-45 minutes until firm and holds a shape. (Don't skip this part!)
- Roll dough into small balls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press each ball with thumb to make print and add a dab of strawberry or raspberry jam.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely. Place on a plate. Savor each bite. Nourish Yourself.
Share this Recipe